A placeholder to discuss various nuances around legacy approach towards project management versus the unstated rules / guidelines / instinct that often sometimes saves the day!
What are the core issues beleaguering poor souls (us) who are left with a legacy of do’s, don’ts and “rights” versus “wrongs”.
Can we understand this better by say, attempting to answer the following questions:
– What is project management?
– What is probably missing in an essential project management framework?
– Are certifications the one stop shop?
– Can we look at newer frameworks for execution across stakeholders – Business, IT and Vendors?
– What if we were not aware of the traditional concepts around Project Management and were asked to start from scratch?